Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
This team has played 3 games in a short period of time... I'm hoping after some extended days off, the offense can get their groove back.

khiladi

Reaction score
These picks, outside the excellent sideline INT play, were basically an issue of an average QB, with a broken finger on his throwing hand.

Other than that, our defense was getting exposed in between the tackles running and over the middle throwing.

And Dak once again proves he can’t do anything but play mediocre, against basically a 4 man rush and cover 2 zone. If we go up against a defense that can stop the run, without having to go to man so much, call it over.

Look at how little Dak avoided the middle throwing..

Qcard

Reaction score
LOL at how sad you are and bitter you are that Dak is getting criticized, fairly, mind you.

He's clearly off and is a big reason the O is kind of stinking right now along with the OL.
Yes...Dak's off is No.1 Offense in the NFL

8-4 Record...

Go play in traffic...more drama there

8FOR!3

Reaction score
These threads have been all over the place during this game. We got outcoached into a fairly comfortable win, I’ll take it. Kellen needs to be better but N.O. being tough against the run and getting pressure in N.O. doesn’t shock me. We took care of business today. And Dak played a solid game not nearly as bad as ya’ll are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.