Video: Cowboys vs. Saints Chris Simms Unbuttoned

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Makes sense. Saints had two safeties back so play action wouldn’t be very effective.

I would like, just once, to hear our staff threw a curveball and changes some things up before the game that the other team wasn’t ready for.

Instead of the other way around. Which is a theme at this point.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I agree the Saints defense was good. But at some point this team needs to make adjustments. Why didnt Dak go over to the sidelines and say Im not seeing anyone open and the windows are tight and they arent playing man to man. They are playing a tight zone. If Dak wants to get paid like an top 5 QB he cant get shut down like this. This game plan is now circulating around the league on how to shut down Dallas offense. The Saints previous 3 games they gave up 27 points a game. Goff and Watson passed for 270 yds and Wilson threw for 400 yds. Dak gets confused for 220 yds. Dont forget that before that last throw to Cobb he probably had under 200 yds. Dak cant make those tight throws into small windows. He will get exposed against good defenses.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
According to CZ they was stacking the box to stop Zeke and was daring Dak to throw and he couldn't beat them... Now we find out they actually wanted Zeke to beat them and not Dak haaaa haaa haaaa lol We didn't adjust to what they was doing... we thought they was going to run man coverage instead the ran cover 2... Now that we all know this I bet people are still going to blame Dak for this loss just watch lol I love it

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree the Saints defense was good. But at some point this team needs to make adjustments. Why didnt Dak go over to the sidelines and say Im not seeing anyone open and the windows are tight and they arent playing man to man. They are playing a tight zone. If Dak wants to get paid like an top 5 QB he cant get shut down like this. This game plan is now circulating around the league on how to shut down Dallas offense. The Saints previous 3 games they gave up 27 points a game. Goff and Watson passed for 270 yds and Wilson threw for 400 yds. Dak gets confused for 220 yds. Dont forget that before that last throw to Cobb he probably had under 200 yds. Dak cant make those tight throws into small windows. He will get exposed against good defenses.

Thats not Daks thing. He does and calls whatever hes told to for the most part.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
STOP ZEKE WIN THE GAME

Until this riddle is solved expect more game losing anemic offensive performances.

I thought they was stackin the box daring Dak to throw the ball... isn't that what y'all was saying... I wonder what y'all are going to say next... now see I been saying it was coaching and of course the oline... looks like I was right huh guy lol haaaa haaaa haaaa

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Their LBs were attacking the line of scrimmage most of the time to stop the run. Oline and play calling were the biggest issues but Zeke needs to do better and so does the QB. One of those games when the Offense is offensive.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Hate to say this but our O-Line and star RB couldn’t get it done. This is the game we needed Elliot to be going off. He was getting 0 surge or breaking tackles. Had he been running it they would have been forced to change. Expect other teams to do the same. Don’t mean they have the players to do it.

I see us getting holding penalties this weekend on our O-Line trying to get Elliot through..

Moore wasn’t calling any sweeps or toss plays and Daks number wasn’t called. Could have tried more screens or get Elliot to the edges.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Hate to say this but our O-Line and star RB couldn’t get it done. This is the game we needed Elliot to be going off. He was getting 0 surge or breaking tackles. Had he been running it they would have been forced to change. Expect other teams to do the same. Don’t mean they have the players to do it.

I see us getting holding penalties this weekend on our O-Line trying to get Elliot through..

Moore wasn’t calling any sweeps or toss plays and Daks number wasn’t called. Could have tried more screens or get Elliot to the edges.

Finally someone is starting to wake up lol we been saying this y'all

glimmerman

Reaction score
Finally someone is starting to wake up lol we been saying this y'all
Hasn’t been this way until this game. We usually have a game or so like this. They will come out hungry this weekend. I wonder if they kicked back and thought the passing game would take care of and loosen things up. Should be the other way around. Give the saints credit. But I don’t think they could do it again.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Hasn’t been this way until this game. We usually have a game or so like this. They will come out hungry this weekend. I wonder if they kicked back and thought the passing game would take care of and loosen things up. Should be the other way around. Give the saints credit. But I don’t think they could do it again.

Saints should have saved that for the Playoffs now we now they are going to go cover two when Dak audibles etc... now K Moore can scheme against that

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is your definition of stopping Zeke?

13-53-1

Zeke week 1 in 18 point win.

9 Games when Zeke has rushed for under 75 yards we are 1-8.
And you are correct the only victory under the above circumstances we're against those awesome Giants in week 1.
Solve the riddle to the above dilemma and win a Superbowl.....

glimmerman

Reaction score
Saints should have saved that for the Playoffs now we now they are going to go cover two when Dak audibles etc... now K Moore can scheme against that
And if Moore can’t do that stuff then we won’t make it to the playoffs. Do you think that since it was going to be the first team that could challenge us that maybe JG had some input in the Offenses game plan. Or Moore struggled.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
And if Moore can’t do that stuff then we won’t make it to the playoffs. Do you think that since it was going to be the first team that could challenge us that maybe JG had some input in the Offenses game plan. Or Moore struggled.

I do believe Garrett had his prints on it... you still run play action no matter what and we didn't which tells me Garrett was in on it... no jet sweep motion to move the LBs so Zeke can have a tick of more room or nothing smh lol

glimmerman

Reaction score
I do believe Garrett had his prints on it... you still run play action no matter what and we didn't which tells me Garrett was in on it... no jet sweep motion to move the LBs so Zeke can have a tick of more room or nothing smh lol
He may get himself in trouble. JJ told Moore if JG dont let him do the changes he wants to let him know. That game looked like a Linehan called game.

jsb357

Reaction score
9 Games when Zeke has rushed for under 75 yards we are 1-8.

this.jpg