Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

ShiningStar

Reaction score
expected. season over, some players not as good as fans thought and i expect teh rah rah crowd to tell us how good Garrett is. DLaw is great, Hicthens is the da bomb, and anyone player who has 1 good play is the best thing ever. You got outmatched, out played and again simply outclassed. Injuries, i dont want to hear it, other teams have to deal with them and survive. we get 1 player down in a game and we give up. Brees is a hobbled QB and we made him look all pro. We play down to our competition and its sickening.

Boyz981

Reaction score
We're going nowhere with Garrett as our coach. Sorry.

I don't care about the injury excuse anymore. The failure at coaching is what is causing the latter.

A first year coach in Atlanta is doing a much better job than this sorry excuse for a five year coach.

Sure!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Honestly, I wish Weeden didn't hit that TD pass to Williams, because that just gives the coaches more ammo to give us more Weeden next game.

What difference does it make? Weeden or Cassel. Nothing's gonna change.

itsaboat

Reaction score
Lovely drive by Weeden. Too bad injuries and the defense ruined it.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so we couldn't stop a gimpy Rogers, or a one armed Brees. Marinelli and his D is highly overated. Brady is going drop 50 on us.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Our team is not good right now, but the worst part about this season so far is how good our team could have been without the injuries. We could easily have won the last two game with even half our injured guys not injured. Yes, we suck, but we are playing 2nd and 3rd stringers out there and competing. We really did have pretty decent depth if you consider that.

chicago JK

Reaction score
That was two really bad teams tonight. I just don't know how Dallas wins without romo besides a circle the wagon Hail Mary win with the upcoming schedule.

They are below avg at qb, running back and wide receiver now.