Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I know the question is not directed at me but no I didn't see this coming at all, maybe the first 5 minutes, but not whats happened afterwards

Like you sig. Priced a bottle yesterday and they wanted $278 and some change. I rarely drink so that was an easy decision. :)

slomoxn

Reaction score
I like the fight....not backing down!!!!

Sorry to say this but teams past would have just walked away in that situation. I'm not saying their names because they were great players for us and don't want to offend some if the posters here but they were pushed around constantly and consistently throughout their time here. These youngsters have a "tude" and I like it more than those other guys stats.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think their offense only touched the ball 1.5 possessions in the quarter. Did they even run 5 plays?

Minus a franchise QB, I'll take a dominant offensive line over anything else on the field. The ripple effects of that are felt all over the team.

Tyron Smith, Ronald Leary, Travis Frederick, Zack Martin, that other guy. This is what gives this team a real chance again.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Man, this is such a great sign for this team. Even a little skirmish at the end we not gonna take your crap ! Great first half, keep it rolling. Tell me this does not feel like '91 when you could feel the team coming on ...

I was at the Seattle game two years ago and we curled up in a corner after a fumble and blocked punt. Different team on the field today. They are young too. Barring injuries, should only get better and jell as the season goes on.

NickZepp

Reaction score
In recent years Cowboys teams would have folded the tent for the game after the score was 10-0. This team fought right back and kept bringing it after that blocked punt. Love this teams resilience there!

Status
Not open for further replies.