Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
While riding on the coat tails of the LOB and Beast Mode.

When they tried to have Wilson win a Super Bowl, he threw a pick. :thumbup:

Yea but he got them there. My point was, let’s slow our roll comparing Dak to Wilson.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Not this year....NFL recognized the piped in crowd noise was ripe for abuse and so the capped it at 70 decibels.

Right. Doesn't have to be constant though, does it? Why can't you keep it at 40 when the home team has it and then pump to 70 when the opponent has it?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
This app seems designed to block my ability to post reply. Announcements pop up and cover the post reply button. Sometimes my keyboard does too. Very bizarre.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Man they try to make the play calling more creative y'all complain...they dumb it down and guess what? Y'all complain....just be honest here you don't care how creative or dumbed down it is as long as we're moving the ball. How about just complaining about that.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Smells like teenage spirit may be about statutory rape. He screams a denial nine times at the end of that song for some reason.
actually "Teen Spirit" was the name of a deodorant at the time, and his friend randomly wrote "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his wall... and a song was born

yeah, I may be a little bit of a Nirvana fan boy haha...

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sometimes this offense looks like they dont practice any of the plays..

Status
Not open for further replies.