Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

Do not post comments about the protests or anything related to the protests.
What protest? I'm curious. Explain these so called protest to me.

LOL--JK.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bears QBs are on Dak’s level, about to carry their team from way behind against Atlanta..

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
How about we play one sound game and let the chips fall where they may. Too much drama surrounds this team all the time, specially during the game and almost every series!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
How about we play one sound game and let the chips fall where they may. Too much drama surrounds this team all the time, specially during the game and almost every series!

I'm on board for this, too. I just want to see throttle down for 60 minutes win or lose.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Today we are going to have Russel Wilson gashing us with big runs. Need one of our LB spying and staying disciplined.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Today we are going to have Russel Wilson gashing us with big runs. Need one of our LB spying and staying disciplined.

If I had to choose one, I'd prefer he use his legs. He's the best long ball thrower in thr game right now. I don't want to face that.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Bears QBs are on Dak’s level, about to carry their team from way behind against Atlanta..

In troll mode early today. Or do you ever leave troll mode lol?

maybe Dak will make your day today and play like ish and you can call it a GOOD Sunday!

khiladi

Reaction score
In troll mode early today. Or do you ever leave troll mode lol?

maybe Dak will make your day today and play like ish and you can call it a GOOD Sunday!

I’ve been on this forum for years, unlike you who showed up like yesterday. Gonna wait for you to blame everybody but Dak, like the rest of his stans after he chokes like normal.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I do not want to see any stupid in this game. Fake punt on 4th and long in the first quarter on your own side of the field is not being bold, it is being stupid. Going for it on 4th and long with a run play is not being bold, it is being stupid. And, not advancing the ball when you need a game winning field goal is not very smart either, even though that kick was money.

Just sayin', no stupid please.

Status
Not open for further replies.