Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
defense is both getting beat and holding up..

this one was as expected ..2nd half will have fireworks as rights now coaches are figuring out the others game plan and adjusting..

those that stated we didnt have shot well so far one qtr done its tie.. so..meh

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jaylon Smith I swear to God. Is this dude asleep out there or what? His assignment is almost all the way across the formation before he leaves his stance to shift.
Any QB would throw for 400 yards LITERALLY just by targeting whomever Jaylon is covering every play

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Rushing champ has nothing to do with overall quality, it has to do with play calling 99% of the time. Did you see that awesome block (I mean whiff) he had against Atlanta last week that almost got Dak killed? We can pay a FB 1/16th of the price to get 4 yards and block.
Lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
The throw was garbage into multiple defenders, Dak leading his WRs into what would have taken Cooper’s head off in the 80s. And I’m just balancing the thousands of exaggerated “Dak is throwing darts” post nonsense.

dak always throws medicine balls. been doing it since day one.

J817

Reaction score
I wonder if Seahawks fans will tear into Wilson for missing that pass? You know Dak would be ripped for it with Meme, GIFs, ect ....

Russell won a SB and has led his team to numerous playoff trips

Status
Not open for further replies.