Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
“Three seconds in the paint, Dallas. First down, Seattle.”

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m seeing a lot of posts banging on 4, but outside of the throw to Gallup I don’t think he’s been bad. Actually I feel like he’s looking down field a lot more which was one of my biggest gripes.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Terrible offensive play calling, and constant penalties are going to make this tough to win.

Zeke is getting completely shut down. This isn't rocket science. If the run game isn't working then our game plan isn't working.

The defense is shutting down the offense so its really not a big deal. Both teams will go conservative until something gives. Usually a 7 point lead.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I see some posts about bad play calling but i dont think thats it in this case, i think the plays are being called but Dak isn't throwing it.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They need to copyright the new name for this offense because I think it will catch on.

The Run & Punt

Wayne02

Reaction score
It was a nuetral zone violation, we are getting jobbed. No holding call on that punt return either.

No it wasn't, the defense never made contact and they got back before the ball was snapped. Plus they didn't cause Collins to move as he was on the other side of the line.

Cydios

Reaction score
Middle of field seems to be open alot. They're dropping back putting an extra man in the box. Am i the only one seeing this? Do we not have quick slants in our arsenal??

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Coach the olinemen to touch the dlinemen once they cross the neutral line.

It became a rule years ago that if the OL jumps because of the defensive line jumping first, it should be called on the defense. We just never get that call. Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.