Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Smith has top 10 NFL talent. The guy is coming off a 5 year absence and likely will finish with 13+ sacks. Thats insane. AND he plays the run well. He's several notches above DLAW in terms of pure physical ability.

Glad jerry decided to give smith his 15th second chance but then again jerry brought in Greg Hardy.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
We didn’t go for it on fourth and 10
I'm curious why we're blaming Jerry?

We have some injuries. We have a Super Bowl-winning coach. We have Dak and Zeke and Cooper and CeeDee(he gets a pass....rookie!)

Why blame Jerry? Is Jerry just the default fall guy...or should we be doing better with what we have?

If someone has to explain to you why Jerry has been at the bottom of this 25 year old circus, you just haven’t been paying attention...

tomsanders921

Reaction score
So you think McCarty had the option to not retain Kellen Moore? Jerry would never allow the hc to remove KMoore.
The offense is the best unit in the team by far. The defense and special teams are completely lost. Yes the offense has great skill players , but the line is a mess. If jerry forced him to retain moore, he's still the best coach so far on the team this year, based on the results

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Why would you not go for two there? I don’t know if McCarthy understands how analytics actually work.
I guess it wasn't time to go for 2 so we could see what we needed to do later, so we kicked it, and now we still may or may know what to do according to the stack of pie charts and bar graphs.

Dre11

Reaction score
I get even get excited wondering what the defense is going to do.

Undisputed

Reaction score
That TD drive was brought to you by the NCAA Mountain West Conference.

MWC First Team All Conference, 2017
WR1: Michael Gallup
WR2: Cedrick Wilson

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristi Scales just said they benched steel. Coaches decision to put zack martin at right tackle and looney at right guard.

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.