Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I hope we either win this game or the defense gets completely destroyed.
Maybe Quinn and his players need a dose of humility and some discipline. All these penalties, plus 4-5 have been declined.
They’ve already had that twice this season. The team is just not that great. You never know what team is showing up.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Well, "we are going to learn from this and be better"! Like I said, I have seen this movie many times.

Bagman

Reaction score
Fire Dan Quinn. Soft overrated defensive scheme. Can only play downhill. No answers for an aggressive offense. He needs to go. Personnel groups suck too. Every good offense kills him

sarge1116

Reaction score
This is so funny....Cowboys fans have no faith in their team, yet they talk all this ish.. Eagles fans have all the faith in the world, cause their team has done it time and time and time And TIME And TIME again, yet they are the frauds !!! Haha... reality is a b*tch

beacamdim

Reaction score
Why can’t we play the Jets and the Commanders and the Giants and the Panthers and the Patriots and the Rams and the Chargers every week?

Boys will still win.

But what did the Niners do to this Seahawks team in Seattle one week ago?

Mannix

Reaction score
Maybe they will cut to the Charissa Thompson video if things get out of hand. :muttley:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s so much the defense flat sucking as they are playing extremely undisciplined, not together at all.

davey999

Reaction score
Those that remained skeptical are being proven right tonight.
Can't play the Giants or Panthers every week.

Sydla

Reaction score
When will this fanbase learn?

This team is just never good enough. Good. Just never good enough. Too inconsistent, mediocre coaching at times, etc.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Same story every year.

Overrated and overhyped.

Why do Cowboys fans continue to fall for it year after year?
Nah, I have the same expectations. Same Dallas team of the last 3 years. Beat up on bad teams and then get pushed around by above average teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.