Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Please turn the INT into a TD and nothing stupid!!!
Like I said nothing stupid, but MM had to show his stupidity! D just got you a gift after having their butts handed to them all game and he wiped it out! Moronic. Run Dak for Gosh sakes.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can’t stand posters who get made and say “I told you so” after an aggressive play call that doesn’t work out.

If they’d picked up the first down and scored a TD, none of y’all would have been complaining

Creeper

Reaction score
Stupid stupid call to go for it! Kick the field goal and take the lead. You just deflated D with no points after getting their butts handed to them all game. BAD DECISION.
Clearly MM thinks that a 2 point lead will not hold up the way his defense is playing. They had the 1st down. CeeDee thinks he is the best in the league so he has to make that catch.

kevm3

Reaction score
This is the cowboys we expected. Now Seattle will march down the field for an easy score while our players slap their chest and scream 'maahhh bad yall mah baddd'

Bagman

Reaction score
They kick an XP when they should have gone for it. Now they go for it when they should have kicked the FG. McCarthy....WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.