Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

Reaction score
Guys i'm not a dak advocate. However he hasn't really made any plays to "lose us" the game today. How can you blame him when the defense knows whats coming.

Not saying daks the answer, but with this offense we'll never find out.

Fire every coach on the offensive side draft a QB early and have him compete with Dak in TC and preseason, if it's just the system Dak will shine and win the job if he's still awful at least we'll have another option cause right now we don't

CB61

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I love Sean Lee I love the attitude I love the hustle but he's becoming a liability I do believe that's why they drafted Vander esch

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
It was really stupid to kick the point after instead of going for two.

What in the world is JG thinking? Instead of possibly cutting it to 10 we make it 11? Even if the 2 point conversion fails it's 12, either way you need 2 TD's. This guy went to Princeton?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That damn Randy Gregory penalty is killing us right now
Indeed, bro. I love the kid, but what a stupid ******* penalty. And I'm upset he hasn't made a splash today.

He got off the edge incredibly fast a play before that penalty, nice bend, just missed the QB, and then that **** show.

I don't agree with all the "cut him" posts, but I understand the frustration

With that said, a few more weeks of this **** play from Dak, that dates back to last season, and I'm gonna be doing my own version of CZ "RGregory" posts on Dak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.