Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is a total team meltdown. The OL sucked, the QB sucked, the star RB sucked, and the defense totally let a notoriously bad offensive line push them around. And most of all, our head coach gave us no advantage as usual.

Blame Dak all you want, but the OC and HC pulled out the Weeden game plan, like they usually do on the road, playing not to lose.

We've seen a very good Romo ruined, and now Dak will have the same fate.
Comparing dak to rom is a joke.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need a number one remember...

He said it himself..

Just because Tom Brady can turn JAGS into all pros , Dak thought he could do it too..

I mean , he's better than Brady through 34 games right?

Brady would struggle and then get injured here. Don't fool yourself...

JayFord

Reaction score
This is a total team meltdown. The OL sucked, the QB sucked, the star RB sucked, and the defense totally let a notoriously bad offensive line push them around. And most of all, our head coach gave us no advantage as usual.

Blame Dak all you want, but the OC and HC pulled out the Weeden game plan, like they usually do on the road, playing not to lose.

Garrett would ruin Aaron Rodgers

snadler

Reaction score
So to recap, Zeke steps out costing 7, he fumbles inside the 30, Dak throws a pick inside the twenty and they got a personal foul that cost them 3, not to mention settling for 3 down 17-3..

J12B

Reaction score
I'm officially on the fire Garrett and Linehan side.

Just poor undiscipled play overall in a very important game.

The game plan was atrocious today, if there even was one

irving

Reaction score

Right on about the Seattle o line bullying Dallas. Can’t fix this mess though, as long as Jerry owns the team.

kento40

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need a number one remember...

He said it himself..

Just because Tom Brady can turn JAGS into all pros , Dak thought he could do it too..

I mean , he's better than Brady through 34 games right?

Lol, I remember when the stat lovers actually tried to bring that up in the offseason. Where oh where have they all gone?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Coach Garrett, how did your team play today.
" How we doing fellows. I thought we did some good things today. We have long season ahead. We just need to clean it up. Watch some game film, Clean a little, dust a little, watch some more film. Maybe get some more Dak guys on the team, fix some things, get some things taken care of. Thanks a lot fellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.