Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I want to see adjustments. It may be unicorn type thinking. But surprise me Garrett.

mikeb18768

Reaction score
I love how you people are so fast to blame the QB. 1 have you seen the blocking? 2 there has been drops 3. No run game equals more pressure. Yes he has missed a few passes but to must all the blame on him is just dumb. What about the crap Safety play that leads to 14 points? To me that plays semi pro football it's on the Head Coach if you see someone messing up don't clap and say oh it's ok get in people's face tell them the messed up and to get their heads on right or find someone else!!!!!

willia451

Reaction score
Lets hope they figured something out in adjustments.

r9uvWRJ.gif

Satchel89

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Dak but what could it hurt to see Rush? There's nothing to lose...Maybe he ignites the offense and maybe not but the Cowboys aren't going to score 14 points

BRoni

Reaction score
Yes, please put in another QB so you guys can see that they will suck just as much in this offense.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Byron Jones has been out best player this year , hands down...........

gmoney112

Reaction score
We need a real offensive coordinator and a head coach that can manage to not completely waste the talent on offense.

How much talent do you need on the OL to plan a game? And they still look like ****.

Just make Richard HC and have him bring in a young OC. See if they can salvage Dak from this trainwreck of Linehan/Garrett and the Coryell that gets worse and worse and more and more predictable.

We have never been able to take advantage of a mismatch with our offense. That's because Linehan is an idiot and Garrett thinks his gameplan is unbeatable if the players just run it exactly like he wants, give me a break.

Eagles built their offense around RPOs and they have Wentz.

jgboys1

Reaction score
the OL is fine...we have two all pros and as I said before Collins is not a chump and Williams was a 2nd round pick.... it can't fall apart this easily because Fredrick is missing..... which team in the NFL can boast this level of players? there is something wrong deeper...
Tyrone Smith doesn’t look like the same player. I think all those back injuries have hindered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.