Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephil

Reaction score
burning-carrot-on-black-background-slow-motion-video-id1030780894

kevm3

Reaction score
I've been a fan of Dak but what could it hurt to see Rush? There's nothing to lose...Maybe he ignites the offense and maybe not but the Cowboys aren't going to score 14 points

Coaches won't do it because if Rush looks equally bad it will shift the spotlight to them

AzorAhai

Reaction score
is this team even capable of returning a punt without a penalty? Especially Jones. He is called on damn near every return for a hold or a block in the back. Pull his *** off the field on punts since he can’t seem to get it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
COACHING!!!! Other coaches get more out of less on the OL. Blame the OL coach or blame Linehan. But other coaches do more with less all over the league.
I know those browns coaches were doing great with tyrod in the game Thursday........lol

As soon as baker entered game, did you notice how much better prepared the team was? Lola

Get a clue, our qb sucks, this is 2015 all over again. Weeded is better than this clown.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
One TD and back in the game. But, might be a lot to ask with how this offense is struggling

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that was without our starting QB. So it's looking worse for Garrett here.

This is just boring to watch.
We will all see. Me? I doubt it as long as Jerry Jones is the deciding factor. Nearly three decades of him not doing what people think he should do speaks volumes.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Really. Come on. New game we only need 14 points to tie the game. It’s doable but needs to start now. Defense started it. Now Offense do something.. Dak, hey you. Do something good quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.