Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romonater

Reaction score
Honestly what blows my mind is that we all saw this coming. How did Jerry not get more talent on offense?

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Feels like We’re a team that can’t overcome any penalties on offense l. Soon as I seen that penalty on Rico on first down, I instantly lost most of my optimism for that drive. Defense is goin to have to force some turnovers...were not goin to able to overime the battle of field position

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Clueless coaching and ownership for years. We’ll have games like last week and this week but never championships until both change.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Our Offense is awful.
Our Offensive coaching staff is awful.
Our Special Teams on returns are awful.

Basically when it comes to anything regarding advancing the football once it is in our hands, we are awful.

817Gill

Reaction score
Yep. Zero confidence. Now every D will just blitz us mercilessly and continue to ramp up the aggro vs our weak-sauce offense.
The one silver lining from this is there are no excuses for this staff. The front office isn’t going to say “oh we didn’t give them enough weapons”. This seems like the year that the blame is solely on the coaches.

Fire SL and JG (am a fan of Marinelli as a d line coach), and let Richard take over; he fires this young team up. He’ll see how awful this old system is and hire a new young coordinator who can actually make a modern day NFL gameplan.

2019 it is

Status
Not open for further replies.