Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Said we needed some blitzes up the middle since the start of the 2nd quarter. We finally got one.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The one silver lining from this is there are no excuses for this staff. The front office isn’t going to say “oh we didn’t give them enough weapons”. This seems like the year that the blame is solely on the coaches.

Fire SL and JG (am a fan of Marinelli as a d line coach), and let Richard take over; he fires this young team up. He’ll see how awful this old system is and hire a new young coordinator who can actually make a modern day NFL gameplan.

2019 it is

I'm on board. The D is the only thing I am excited about on this team. I have no confidence in Linehan or Garrett at this point. The product on the field speaks for itself.

lopey

Reaction score
Can we throw a slant here on first down? Let’s try it

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Just wait, Jerrah will give garrett a 5 year extension after this game-

Thats what 2 playoffs in 9 years will do with jerrah .

Mcsports

Reaction score
Here we go boys....td drive. Beasley two snags. Thompson big catch too

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Can they dial up SOMETHING to change up the offense? Maybe some no huddle? Or what happened to that using Dak's mobility thing?

817Gill

Reaction score
Lol I remember when you mocked us Romostans :)
Hahaha Romo would be in a hospital right now. I know Dak hasn’t looked great this game but it’s kinda hard to get into rhythm when half your dropbacks are pressures and your OC deliberately decides not to let you run the stuff you’re good at (read-option).

Romonater

Reaction score
Dez was never the problem here. He was a playmaker who had a QB who couldn't throw to him. He didn't just forget how to play after Romo got hurt..

Dez’s Biggest mistake was not advocating for Romo when he was healthy

This entire organization and most of its fan base bought into it

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Smh. We have bad special team coverage on returns. Awuzie is lucky they didn’t call illegal block on that fair catch. Might need to find another special teams coach

Status
Not open for further replies.