Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I'm sorry theres just no creativity with this offense. They don't trust the qb. They have no killer instinct. We played scared for years under garret. Time to clean house. I'm sure linehan will lose his job first. But a non playoff year has to get garret fired. let richard take over and build something.

seamus18

Reaction score
Don’t worry guys, I think we may be able to get a field goal on this drive. Fingers crossed.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith is still BAD. His reads are awful. It's only because of his speed he's even in on most tackles. Thus dude can not play middle backer.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We seriously need to trade for a QB. This isn't overreaction like when Romo would throw a pick. We'd be better off with a vet at this point.

CB61

Reaction score
Not that anybody didn't know this already but that is pretty much game over right there I had the 21 points right with Seattle missed badly on Dallas points guess I'll be stuck in the middle of the pack again I guess it's better than being the Cowboys there stuck on the bottom until Jerry retires or has a stroke? See Jerry doesn't really care he lets you believe he does as long as the Dallas Cowboys are in the news good or bad Jerry makes money he's a marketing machine Money Matters more to him than the Dallas Cowboys he might tell you different but he's full of crap I was hoping the NFL owners would throw him out would have been the best thing to happen to the Dallas Cowboys

Falco78

Reaction score
The line isn’t playing well, but Dak is exacerbating matters. Coryell is a timing based offense. The quarterback hits his last step and the ball should be out. Dak is waiting for someone to get wide open.
I don't agree, the line has let him be under siege with no pocket all day

Status
Not open for further replies.