Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Name a starting position group on this team that has above league average talent. RB is about the only one. CB is a maybe and OL is at best debatable. This team just isn’t very good across the board.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I'm sorry theres just no creativity with this offense. They don't trust the qb. They have no killer instinct. We played scared for years under garret. Time to clean house. I'm sure linehan will lose his job first. But a non playoff year has to get garret fired. let richard take over and build something.
Yeah, putting in another of Jerry's puppetts is going to fix this.

The only thing that will create change is to hire someone who is making football decisions and isn't a member of the Jones' family. Anything else is just the jones' playing with their big family Lego set.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
No Sean Lee and this is what happens still. :facepalm:

I think it's more likely that the offense has 58 yards and has lost the time of possession. Add to that every time we try to sub players on D they run a hurry up offense. It's called coaching and we obviously don't have it.

romothesavior

Reaction score
We might as well trade Zeke see what kind of picks we can get because this team is to flawed to win anything. Need to revamp the entire offense. Don't really think there is anyone worth keeping.
By the time this ship gets turned around, Zeke will be on the decline.

Yet another great talent wasted under the current staff.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2018 DALLAS COWBOYS:
6gBJBjZ.gif
Okay. That’s pretty funny but not in a haha kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.