Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I've been watching Sam Williams a lot today. He doesn't seem to have any hustle or tenacity. With his speed, I was expecting more. IDK if he is injured but his hustle is lacking. If he gets blocked out of the play or the ball goes the other way he just stays blocked and doesn't even try to get off the block.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Someone tell me what Houston has done? I’ve seen one catch all preseason.

Not enough IMO. There may be some truth to the problem being that he has a rapport with Dak but not these other QBs, but I don't think he's shown enough to anyone to claim him.

817Gill

Reaction score
They like him for the st role but now he has to be worried with all the potential talent at cb/S
Oh he’s cooked there too lol. Insiders were saying that you could see in practice that he’s not getting down the field like he used to at all.

They are probably trying to get him some film before he’s cut. Mind you they iced him last preseason as he was guaranteed that spot.

With Wrights ST emergence, draft status, and youth he’s likely to take that role.

John813

Reaction score
I've been watching Sam Williams a lot today. He doesn't seem to have any hustle or tenacity. With his speed, I was expecting more. IDK if he is injured but his hustle is lacking. If he gets blocked out of the play or the ball goes the other way he just stays blocked and doesn't even try to get off the block.

I'll be amazed if he gets any real snaps at de this year outside of injuries forcing him into the role.

Potential may be there but he's an one trick pony at this moment and even then it's not like he's a lock to be a good pass rusher

phildadon86

Reaction score
He had the one play. That’s it. In this amount of snaps against 3rd string players I would expect a lot more from a second round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.