Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 7

hasslebeck, flip pass broken up by Zach Thomas... And holding on Seattle

Ren

Reaction score
Guess we'll see more of Choice now this is not how i'd hoped he'd get his playing time though :mad:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
windward;2446868 said:
I'm still pissed at that grounding penalty.

Me too, because its not the first time for Dallas yet I never see other teams get called for extremely dubious, and late calls like that. The refs have to be told that if you have to debate throwing the flag for that long, then there wasn't enough of a penalty to be worth it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Barber ran off to the locker room. Can't see it being anything disastrous but you never know.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We can fair catch this punt which is high and fair caught at the 40. So we need Romo to throw a 18 yard out in 4 seconds, or a hail mary.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
M'Kevon;2446873 said:
alexander? you've got to be kidding.

Stop panicking.

I'm not kidding. There isn't much out there to sign right now, but we will be forced to do something if the Barber injury keeps him out of future games. We only have Choice right now.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Intentional grounding call was total BS. The refs are cheaters. There is no way that should be called ever.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2446878 said:
Barber ran off to the locker room. Can't see it being anything disastrous but you never know.

the way injuries have gone to our best players, it could be. I'm praying ofr the best.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2446878 said:
That's a cause for concern.

jchap

Reaction score
Thank god for the long week after this game. I hope Barber doesn't need it but its there if he does.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
windward;2446848 said:
Bad call.
It was a terrible call. i saw Jason Cambell do that 2 times in our last game against the Commanders, with no call. i have had enough of these cowboy hating NFL refs. why are we treated like this? that call cost us atleast 3 points.im sick of it.