1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Cowboys Game *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Rogerthat12

Rogerthat12 DWAREZ

12,559 Messages
    8,124 Likes Received
  2. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

26,637 Messages
    22,330 Likes Received
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Its been 4 years since our last playoff win, so celebrate my friends!

3. Buzzbait

Buzzbait Well-Known Member

4,028 Messages
    3,498 Likes Received
    Well, they lost didn't they? :muttley:

4. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

2,255 Messages
    2,082 Likes Received
    NO SIR! These Sea-chicken fans talk more trash than any Cowboy fan I have ever met! Short handed?! Are we not? No excuses. We won with class!

5. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

10,890 Messages
    5,850 Likes Received
    As far as fans and cities with class, Seattle is like the Philly of the West.

Cebrin likes this.
  6. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

2,255 Messages
    2,082 Likes Received
    Just for measure, at half time I had a shot bought for me, and I left it sitting until near game end. The person purchasing that shot came over, took it out of my hand, and slammed it back. I laughed, and spent the rest of my night being everything I hate about fans. Why not?! Lol

7. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

2,635 Messages
    1,619 Likes Received
    Beasley, Cooper, and a few more contributed to the win. The offensive line came through big time. Special teams needs a lot of work. We all know the defense came to play. The DB's and safeties needs extra time in the film room. Too many lapses in the secondary during the year. In a championship run, this cannot be happening.

8. bratch59

bratch59 Active Member

104 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    I actually think the grow up started last week when he was made to play every minute of a meaningless game

cowboyec likes this.
  9. Boyz981

Boyz981 Well-Known Member

765 Messages
    782 Likes Received
    Say what?

Melonfeud likes this.
  10. Tronner

Tronner New Member

4 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Here's what it sounds like conversing with some of the "fans" in here: For this mock conversation T is "True" fan and COC is "Crappy Online Cowboy" fan

T - "We won! Team played great, Dak played well, Zeke played well, defense played well. Few things to clean up but let's celebrate!"

COC - "Yeah, but Dak threw a bad ball INT and almost had another one picked"

T - "OK, but that happens in pretty much every game for any QB. Could have been PI, actually also could have been caught."

COC - "Yeah, but Romo was a deep threat."

T - "OK, but you realize Romo turned it over 40 MORE times in his first three years, and he was 3 years older and had 3 years to learn the system before becoming a starter right - can you give Dak a little credit for that?"

COC - "Nah, he just sucks. We can't win with Dak at QB"

T - "OK got it. But you realize that 3 out of the last 5 Superbowls have been won by teams with game manager QBs who didn't turn the ball over much? The other two were Tom Brady. We all realize Dak isn't Tom Brady."

COC - "Yeah, but....."

T - "OK, how about the TD throw right before half - that was a HUGE play - Seattle was ahead and were undefeated this season when they were leading at half time."

COC - "Yeah, but the throw before the TD was bad"

T - "Um OK, how about Dak running for the clutch 1st down - throwing his body like John Elway and putting it all out there where Romo likely would have been carted off the field?"

COC - "Yeah, but he didn't get in. I want a better QB"

I bet you guys are real fun at parties. Cue a gif of the Debbie Downer chick from SNL.

Melonfeud, silvrNblue and ESisback like this.
  11. silvrNblue

silvrNblue Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    But, we did, and they didn't. This is why you play the game ALL 60 minutes....it's not the cowboys fault their kicker went down, it is laso not the cowboys fault ole bubble smacker didn't have a backup kicker worth a crap on the roster. We win, end of story now let's move on. Grief.

Melonfeud likes this.
  12. silvrNblue

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    hum.. so ya think Seattle fans were just a bit "infuriated" that their great Wilson and company went 3 and outs most of the game, pretty much struggling to move the ball at all? Yeah had some long gain passes, which BTW our "iron" defense gave up, not the "infuriating offense, and at the same time, our "infuriating offense, moved the ball clunkity clunkity, eating time off the clock, scoring when it needed to and not allowing Wilson to get on and burn us with yet another deep pass against that iron defense? Your a fair weather fan to say the least, and must watch the game with mirror shades on. Good grief.

Melonfeud likes this.
  13. Tronner

Tronner New Member

4 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    This. A million times this. This is the exact reason I get so fired up when these grumps bag on Dak left and right. Do they not realize this game is hard? Did you see how hard it was for Philip Rivers, or Heisman winner Lamar Jackson, or national champ Deshaun Watson, or that big gun Bears offense to score this weekend? The game is hard! The RUN D was great, but the deep ball coverage was really bad. The one they allowed to Lockett late in the fourth was nearly catastrophic. Like, reminded me of the Ravens beating the Broncos with the bomb to Jacoby Jones bad. In fact, that's what scares me most about the team moving forward, not Dak. But still, the Cowboys won! Enjoy it! Support your team!

silvrNblue and Melonfeud like this.
  14. totheleft

totheleft Well-Known Member

426 Messages
    555 Likes Received
    I am devoid of concern as to what Seattle fans think or your subjective fair weather statement.

Maybe Seattle should have thrown the ball, again their problem they lost.

I don't enjoy watching the offence simple simple as that.

Iron defence I could expand on that but it ain't worth it.

You can enjoy trying to subjectively guess what i meant by that iron statement if you like and imagine that you win a prize of your own choice......

Yawn time to move on........

Melonfeud likes this.
  15. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,962 Messages
    31,999 Likes Received
    Big Shout out to our #48 in kick/punt return coverage,,,way to gun on it,gunner:thumbup:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

16. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

5,077 Messages
    5,107 Likes Received
    When other teams win, it’s because they’re better, plain and simple. When Dallas wins, they escaped. It was a fluke, we got the calls, and other various excuses. When calls go against us, no matter how flagrant, we’re whiners and conspiracy flakes leaning on excuses.

What about the PI that stole 7 from Dallas? You’re damn right! We won! Let’s move on to LA!

Melonfeud and silvrNblue like this.
  17. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

6,591 Messages
    10,884 Likes Received
    2nd best Cowboys game I ever attended.

silvrNblue and ESisback like this.
  18. silvrNblue

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    yes please do us ALL a favor an go back to sleep. Seems you must have slept through the entire season, much less this game. Oh and I win a prize???? Well great googly moogly aint that something.