Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

blueblood70

Reaction score
Please.

The guys threw for 400 yards - AGAIN - and the rest of the team let him down. Starting with that pathetic defense.
so the thREE TOs dont count they led directly to the loss DIRECTLY....

OVER THROW TO BELL , LUCKY BOUNCE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICK INTO GALLUPS HAND TAKING A SACK i mean he played well but once again hes just very good qb while RW shows why hes elite..

lets stop making excuses..yes other plays and bad defense contributed but when you have all those mistakes it cant be shrugged off..

talk tomorrow you guys are stressing me out..

we made valiant effort and i believe by week 16 we will be in the mix as a contender

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Zeke wanted to be paid top back money, got it. Where are your complaints about his no show. Dak throws 472 yards and you guys whine because he didn't carry the entire offense.

The Seahawks needs Wilson to win. He played mediocre but showed up when he had to. What happened to Dak?

Dre11

Reaction score
Zeke wanted to be paid top back money, got it. Where are your complaints about his no show. Dak throws 472 yards and you guys whine because he didn't carry the entire offense.

they stop running him...lol they have to give him the ball..lol

Tommy

Reaction score
You must be some special kind of stupid if you think any of Jason Garrett's teams were capable of coming back.
We are an onside kick away from being 0-3.

How much do you think Garrett was really holding this team back?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so the thREE TOs dont count they led directly to the loss DIRECTLY....

OVER THROW TO BELL , LUCKY BOUNCE WOULD HAVE BEEN PICK INTO GALLUPS HAND TAKING A SACK i mean he played well but once again hes just very good qb while RW shows why hes elite..

lets stop making excuses..yes other plays and bad defense contributed but when you have all those mistakes it cant be shrugged off..

talk tomorrow you guys are stressing me out..

we made valiant effort and i believe by week 16 we will be in the mix as a contender

Get checked. I think something is loose.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys wanted to be aggressive and Seattle is thanking them for it because putting the ball in Dak's hands with that makeshift OL led to 2 turnovers in Dallas territory and 14 easy points for Seattle. McCarthy said he wanted to attack Seattle instead of playing ball control - well, you don't have Aaron Rodgers and your OL is a mess. Good luck winning with that strategy. Yes they passed for 400+ yards and got 31 points but those turnovers and points off them pretty much negate that.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This Cowboys team has firepower, but absolutely a paper mache defense.

It is horrifyingly bad. I have no idea what is expected to be accomplished this season given what I've seen so far.

Throttling down before the go ahead FG was a huge mistake. No way Wilson doesn't move his team to FG range. Almost had the best of both worlds but nope Metcalf parading unchecked through the secondary and Wilson's balloon falls right down the chimney per usual.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are an onside kick away from being 0-3.

How much do you think Garrett was really holding this team back?

How's your hero's offense doing?

He's not even capable of being a coordinator.

Shut up.