Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks Post Game thread***

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Took all game for them to start covering the quick passes. Seattle killed then all game throwing short and poor tackling to get the 1st. Need to spend the next 10 days refocusing on the defense.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Even though that nearly gave me a heart attack, I like the resilience this team showed. Seattle was picking apart our defense, and the offense kept counterpunching. Then when we needed it most, the defense stepped up three times (Lawrence's fourth-down stop, the pressure forcing a bad throw on the next fourth down and then Parsons' pressure on the final one ... there were other plays made as well to force those fourth downs).

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Oh noes! Cowpolk at the Game Ball!

Southern0005

Reaction score
Ugh Thank God. Finally a tough, physical game where we dont' end up looking like a joke
Still looks like a joke. Refs had to move whole drives and win the game for Dallas. Against the Seahawks. Pretty shameful.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Get the good out the way ; dak was great tonight. With the exception being if he switched out of that last play in the red zone instead of a run (don’t know if he did or was it called that way). He was on point, whole offense really.

Unfortunately so much to clean up…an effort like that against Baltimore, San Fran, eagles next week and we won’t be so lucky. MM just not getting these penalties shored up will cost us. To be fair refs were flag happy but even without that there would be plenty penalties on us to be called.

The defense came thru in the end but overall I gotta say just disappointed. Bland was cooked several times tonight, some miscommunication too frequently. We dodged a bullet. Lots to clean up if we want a shot next week.