Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It'd be nice if 20 minutes into the game we didn't have to read stuff like "Ugh Dak", "This team is embarrassing", "Defense is getting dominated", "Where is the pass rush?".

Not that you shouldn't say it. They shouldn't give you a reason to say it.
All that stuff is said over even the slightest of plays. So... continue your wishful thinking.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Let's win this one for the
No..revenge is not necessary. Here's the deal...I have money that I have not even counted yet! If Cowboys lose this game coming up, I'll buy everyone a brand new car...or not.

I want a feed truck with hay spike

erod

Reaction score
Seahawks barely beat the Cardinals last week, and even with the "12th" man (piped in crowd noise). They are not as good as the talking heads make them out to be.
They've beaten Dallas three times in a row and held the Cowboys to 13 points or less each time. Two of those games here.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Will we get revenge and win the game?
Will we go far in the playoffs, or will we be one and done?
Will we come out and play predictable and lame?
Will we get the W, or will we lose when we should have won?

Buckle up Cowboys fans, should be an interesting game.
" roger that & kicking back that COPY kick-back on yer' WOOLLEY BACKWOODS SEXY PROCLAMATION,, there "Hunka' Hunka' chunk of burning brainpaint",,,:thumbup:

* Did you get yer' pistola fer Christmas?,,, yes/no,,,will suffice:starspin:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Playing man to man is how to beat the Seahawks. Hopefully they play a lot of man tonight.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
They've beaten Dallas three times in a row and held the Cowboys to 13 points or less each time. Two of those games here.

The game earlier this year was played against an entirely different offense. Anything before that doesn't interest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.