Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
welp its happened again in the same week!

can you believe My TX Longhorns ,

Last SUNDAY Dallas cowboys down by 15 under 5 mins to play, onside kick, drives down And win.

Now SATURDAY ALL OF 5 DAYS LATER, Longhorns down 15 with 4 mins left comes back ,onside kick, drives down score a Td plus 2 to tie. Go to OT and AND WIN!!

CRAZY sports are always unpredictable #hookemhorns (OU Loses as well more good luck)

then double OT the Stars save their championship season for one more game....

Rangers suck but they won yesterday....

well theres not real point accept to say my sports Luck is pointing up so we should go Beat the Seahawks!!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Wait. So you mean Texas didn't follow the analytics handbook and go for 2 after the first TD instead of the second? Lol. This is why I think with little time to go you take the greater percentage shot at only needing 2 possessions (kick PAT, hope to get ball back, TD and then try for 2) vs. a 50/50 shot at needing 3 if you don't convert the early 2.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With one touchdown pass today, Dak Prescott would become the third quarterback in NFL history with 100 touchdown passes and 20 rushing touchdowns in his first five seasons. Cam Newton and Jeff Garcia are the other quarterbacks. Prescott would reach 100 passing touchdowns in 67 starts. Only Tony Romo (53) and Danny White (62) accomplished it fewer games.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wait. So you mean Texas didn't follow the analytics handbook and go for 2 after the first TD instead of the second? Lol. This is why I think with little time to go you take the greater percentage shot at only needing 2 possessions (kick PAT, hope to get ball back, TD and then try for 2) vs. a 50/50 shot at needing 3 if you don't convert the early 2.
coaches choose that i didn't notice that but its up to them.. coaches can use or not use analytics to suit there current mindset..so?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Broaddus is saying on the pregame that he thinks lawrence has a hyper extension of his knee and is not sure if he will play.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Cowboys get too much respect for a team that has won 3 playoff games in the last 23 years. Any other team with that track record is largely ignored.
Because most of them don't have five super bowl wins in their history. I know they're old but having that does put you in a different light.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Broaddus is saying on the pregame that he thinks lawrence has a hyper extension of his knee and is not sure if he will play.

:popcorn:

So....neither team will be able to rush the QB.....It's gonna come down to which QB plays better. Dak wants Russell Wilson money.....he's gotta beat him to get it.

rags

Reaction score
:popcorn:

So....neither team will be able to rush the QB.....It's gonna come down to which QB plays better. Dak wants Russell Wilson money.....he's gotta beat him to get it.

Beating him won't do it. The Cowboys will have to do better than one and done in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.