COWBOYS vs. Skins, Nov. 22...

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I know it's early...but I wanted to let everyone know that my tickets are CONFIRMED!!

Row 30, Section 415 at about the 15 yard line...I think this is Cowboys bench. Confirm/Deny? I'm PUMPED. I'm THIS close to getting a DSLR camera just for this!! With the way we're playing, hopefully this game will be an outright drubbing of the Commanders in my first trip to a live Cowboys game in Texas!!

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
congratulations! Hope you have a great time and get to see a blowout!!!!
I hope to be able to go to a game at the new stadium next year...I've only seen the Cowboys on the road in Tampa this year.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
casmith07;3052338 said:
I know it's early...but I wanted to let everyone know that my tickets are CONFIRMED!!

Row 30, Section 415 at about the 15 yard line...I think this is Cowboys bench. Confirm/Deny? I'm PUMPED. I'm THIS close to getting a DSLR camera just for this!! With the way we're playing, hopefully this game will be an outright drubbing of the Commanders in my first trip to a live Cowboys game in Texas!!

Yes, that is the Cowboys' side of the field.

EchoBrain22

beWaredizzle
Reaction score
I'm coming from DC to see this game, it will be my first Cowboys game that I have seen in Texas. I actually managed to get ahold of some box tix, so i'm pumped up to see the Death Star in person!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BEwareDIZZLE;3052874 said:
I'm coming from DC to see this game, it will be my first Cowboys game that I have seen in Texas. I actually managed to get ahold of some box tix, so i'm pumped up to see the Death Star in person!

We're probably on the same flight! :D

brett2223

Reaction score
I was just there for my first game this past week. i reccomend you touring the stadium it is 17 bucks well worth it... also go to the gaylord texan the night before the game you will run into some players i actually saw brooking and martellus bennett.. the sports bar in this place is unreal! they have a 55 FOOT tv with leather recliners infront of it that you can sit in and a waitress waits on you.. i sat there for 6 hours drinking with martellus bennetts dad very nice guy watching college football... that hotel is something else!!!