Game Day Cowboys vs Steelers 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
Both Smith and Leary not practicing most of the week is showing. Hopefully they get it worked out by 2nd half.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Had the momentum and took Zeke out. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stop sticking to some dumb *** script and ride Zeke. He can rest at halftime or when you get a 14 point lead.

the drive stopped because beasley dropped a first down, morris just ripped off a 6.5 yard run.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Enough with this bench Zeke every third series crap. It becomes predictable and we are using Morris wrong.

Mix it up better.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Roethlisberger slant BRown going right gets close to the 1st.

plasticman

Reaction score
Those of you calling for Zeke to be in, there are so many quality carries before a RB can no longer give 100%. I can assure you we need Zeke in the second half.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Could be. I do know it has been stated that the offense has been "dumped down" because of Dak being a rookie. I also know Romo and Jerry has a good relationship. I don't know ifs fan pressure or them not wanting to stop momentum. What I believe is as soon as this momentum ends Dak will be the backup.

And don't get me wrong, I'm all for Dak starting the rest of the year. No matter how he does tbh.
I'm going to tell you. Dak will have to have a meltdown to go to the bench. Not lose one or two games. You don't mess with chemistry.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 1

Roethlisberger tries to draw the Cowboys off, screen caught 1st down, gain of a yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.