***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

jbravo316

Benched
Reaction score
slogriff;4901220 said:
I'm guessing it is Ware's left elbow is the hurt one. He isn't using his left arm to much degree. Can't bull rush with one arm and you need the left arm to rip to the outside. On the touchdown he basically threw himself into the blockers appearing to just occupy a couple of steelers and hope someone else can actually make a play.

And the coaches are such idiots they can't see he can't get out of his own way. But like always he stay on the field while doing absolutely nothing.

roy31

Reaction score
Am I the only one upset about taking a knee with 34 seconds left with 2 timeouts..

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
People are so ****ed up. Who would make a threat like that while people are mourning a loss of gunned down children.

Fmart322

Reaction score
CBS halftime show is ripping the Cowboys for having Brent on the sidelines today.
How about just talking about the game. They have all week to be critical over that.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
ManicDepressiveMan;4901242 said:
And no wonder no one on this horsecrap team has any accountability.

The scumbag owner tells a drunken murderer it is OK to get a sideline pass to the game.

I agree he shouldn't be there, but drunkin murderer is out of line.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Arkyvarminter;4901235 said:
Boomer just blasted us for having Brent on the sideline. Cowher said something too but with all the spitting I couldn't understand him.

i cant blame them. It's probably going to be worse tomorrow across America. You can support Brent with all the counseling/support possible. But I completely disagree with him being on the sidelines with the team. I just dont understand why that choice was made.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Eh I'm not gonna say anything one way or another other than I do think it's a bad move to have Brent out there on the sidelines.

Lazyking

Reaction score
I really hope people won't be blaming Brent being on the sideline as the reason if we lose. I don't want him there either but his presence has zero to do with the game.

loublue22

Reaction score
Fmart322;4901257 said:
CBS halftime show is ripping the Cowboys for having Brent on the sidelines today.
How about just talking about the game. They have all week to be critical over that.

They're absolutely right, it's ridiculous that he's there

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
manster1966;4901251 said:
NO Penalties on the Steelers.Shocking.
there was one, a holding in the end zone, but right on cue, we had our own penalty on the OL, in the red zone.....