Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
We get a TD, we're winning this game...I'm calling it.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I cant wait to have some free time at work some time this spring so I can go back and find all the posters who had bo interest in seeing Gregory back on the field.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
He couldn't get out of the pocket (no lanes) and everyone was covered. Some times it's better to eat a sack. But throw it away. From the pocket. Cost yourself ten yards. Soild plan.
If he tucked the ball and took the sack, no problem! He was holding his right arm out to the right with the ball in his hand. That is how we have turned the ball over at QB most of the time this year!

MikeB80

Reaction score
These polar takes are what make our fans so funny lol

I understand his long term outlook is very high. Its just that he doesn't do anything electric. Some guys just stand out all the time and lamb looks like just a good player.

Spare me your Polar takes comment. That was a very timid lousy punt return. That is where he should be showing off his talent.

Cydios

Reaction score
This reminds me Rocky Balboa, where the opponent broke his hand and we have only so much time to exploit it, but still lose it lol.. jk

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Looks like Aldon Smith has retired again.....Haven't heard his name in 6 weeks. :popcorn:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So how does everyone feel about Nolan now? I mean two straight games of sold defensive play so far.
Still not a fan BUT they've been playing well since getting guys back and getting rid of dead weight. So maybe there is a argument to be made that he wasn't the issue.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If he tucked the ball and took the sack, no problem! He was holding his right arm out to the right with the ball in his hand. That is how we have turned the ball over at QB most of the time this year!

Oh OK. You right there. Don't tell anyone I said that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.