Game Day *** Cowboys vs Steelers 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
All he did was ask why they got the ball back. He didn't say anything about a "conspiracy".

I wasn't referring to him. I was referring to all the "the refs are cheating!" whiners who don't know the rules even after Romo said it twice on the broadcast. But emotion filters out things that don't go along with with what one wants to believe.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It's a silly rule though. In this case the Cowboys should have the option to decline. The way the rule is basically rewards the penalized team.

I'll bring that up to the competition committee if they ever respond to my chain mail. They have 7 hours until they have bad luck for the next ten years. I'm sure they'll respond after the night game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well if we win, we’re in the NFC East hunt, if we lose we’re in the top of the draft hunt. Which one do you want?

win period im fan first who wants a win every game, thing is i wont be as upset we lost because i know draft wise it helps..no way areal fan should hope we lose especially against the hated Steelers

Landry tuning over in his grave when he hears fan hoe we lose against any NFCCE team or the packers or Steelers..

period,, i dont believe there was word for tanking back then

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm just really happy our rookies are looking good. Diggs, Gallimore, Biadasz, who else? Although Biadasz is taking an injury break.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don't think Ben wants anymore of this defense.

There's nothing wrong with his knee. His will is broken.

He would have never made it in prison.....

r960-afb724454182c4f28bed364b2b72920a.jpg

fansince68

Reaction score
Our line sucks, but Zeke needs to lose about 15 lbs to get through the hole quicker. The xtra weight helps with blocking and power but hampers him as a runner.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If we hang on and win this thing, and Ben R. doesn't come back in the game, the hatters are going to say so what? You beat an undefeated team without their starting QB.
Ben is back

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Every team in that situation should false start, you are
Giving your kicker a chance at 50% rather than needing to go 100%

That's stupid. If the kicker makes it, it takes the points off the board because the kick didn't happen and then he has to kick from farther.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
win period im fan first who wants a win every game, thing is i wont be as upset we lost because i know draft wise it helps..no way areal fan should hope we lose especially against the hated Steelers

Landry tuning over in his grave when he hears fan hoe we lose against any NFCCE team or the packers or Steelers..

period,, i dont believe there was word for tanking back then

I hate to break it too you, but they already can't win every game. Sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.