Cowboys vs Steelers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

newlander

Reaction score
Again: MAJORITY RULES....I don't want to hear ANYONE defend Romo until he has won something: ANYTHING. And NO, division titles don't count. He's just dumb IMO. He made horrible decisions today over and over and OVER again. Until finally, we just couldn't overcome them. If someone would just REIGN HIM IN, and not allow him to lose these games: namely Arizona and Pittsburgh, we would and SHOULD BE 10-3. He's incredibly overrated.

Taz

Reaction score
even know if we wade throw this game because we wanted fuel for a superbowl rematch?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
khiladi;2469384 said:
I don't know how anybody can watch this game and think that Jaosn Garrett isn't the problem with the team...

This guy is an absolute waste... That foruth and inches play by clearing out the backfield with Anderson... Garbage... ALl they needed was a QB sneak...

The guy never runs play-action to keep the defense honest with the run... They know when JG is going vertical so they don't bite on anything...

I'm definitely blaming this one on Garrett.
He's not creative and he has no idea about discipline.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Way 'nuff;2469401 said:
Wow, thats intelligent, almost as intelligent as your "National Fixed League" ramblings.

Funny seeing you here after a loss. Did I say anything that was false? No. You are a Skins troll

And yes, this game was fixed.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
did Owens do something? (a couple of you are acting like something happened)

I turned my tv off after the 4th down

did anything happen?

khiladi

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2469367 said:
He may have. But I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about a coach who controls the team, not a bunch of players who control the team.

This team should have been trying to run on the Steelers. It should have kept trying to run on the Steelers. But we continue to pass, pass, pass. We continued to put the ball in Romo's hands even though he was clearly having a bad day.

And I fear it's because the coaches are too buddy buddy with the players. They don't seem to have the stomach to say, "Look, we're running the ball and that's it."

Parcells was the most stubborn coach of all, with his lame defensive schemes that he refused to change... Please...

WHat does that have to do with Wade?

Wade took over this defense from Stewart and he made it that much better... He doesn't control this offense..

This game is on Garrett... Garrett calls the offensive play-calls.. Garrett is the joke... It would have been better if Garrett took theRavens job...

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Clove;2469229 said:
:55 left in the game.

3 wides shotgun - Romo back pass Witten didn't turn around, season over fellas.
I hate to admit it Clove, but I am afraid you may be right....there is just something wrong with this team this year. I just can not say what it is.....:banghead:

Way 'nuff

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2469419 said:
Funny seeing you here after a loss. Did I say anything that was false? No. You are a Skins troll

Did you say anything that was false? Absolutely.

Prove that the game was fixed. Go ahead, prove it. Give a FACT, and not your opinion that the NFL fixed this game so the Cowboys would lose.

Silverstar

Reaction score
The game could have been called better offensively, but 3 INT's is not going to get it done in ANY game. I was saying to myself, Romo will probably throw another INT....I was right. Let's face it folks, Romo is not great under pressure and is not good at taking care of the ball obviously.

This has to change or the same will happen in the playoffs...if they even make it.

:(

khiladi

Reaction score
Rack;2469347 said:
Learn the game, Dude. We sucked in December way before Parcells took over. We sucked even before Campo took over.

Please... Nobody failed more in December than Parcells... Thsoe other years, we sucked as a whole all year long... We didn't fail in December, we plain sucked...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
khiladi;2469445 said:
Parcells was the most stubborn coach of all, with his lame defensive schemes that he refused to change... Please...

WHat does that have to do with Wade?

Wade took over this defense from Stewart and he made it that much better... He doesn't control this offense..

This game is on Garrett... Garrett calls the offensive play-calls.. Garrett is the joke... It would have been better if Garrett took theRavens job...

Doesn't matter who calls the freakin' plays if the QB keeps throwing to the other freakin' team.

LEarn the game.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Way 'nuff;2469455 said:
Did you say anything that was false? Absolutely.

Prove that the game was fixed. Go ahead, prove it. Give a FACT, and not your opinion that the NFL fixed this game so the Cowboys would lose.

I don't have to prove anything to you Skins troll.

I know it was fixed.

basilhayden

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2469419 said:

How was it fixed super genius??? Get a clue...:rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2469395 said:
Oh, pulease. It shouldn't even have come down to that.

Your right... Jason Garrett should have taken advantage of all the oppurtunities the defense gave him...

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Way 'nuff;2469516 said:
If you know it then you'd have no problem proving it.

Somethings don't have to be proven. They're self-evident, like the fact that you're a Skins troll.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rack;2469472 said:
Doesn't matter who calls the freakin' plays if the QB keeps throwing to the other freakin' team.

LEarn the game.

Actually it does matter, when the OC is so damn predictable the other team knows what is coming... Romo is forced ot make a play because his OC can't take advantage of the macth-ups his all stars have...

BTW.,that TD that we scored... Thank ROMO for that, because he beat the pressure and kept the drive alive...

Oh but you forgot about that, didn't you... How many defenders did Romo get through to score that TD... Over and over again...