Game Day Cowboys vs Steelers post game thread

dallasdave

Reaction score
cute-winning-gif-333.gif
:)

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
That was the toughest game we will face until the superbowl Imo. By far the best offense. This team wins regardless of injuries/depleted secondary. This team has it. And by "it" I mean Dak.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Would have been the perfect weekend if dam Seattle would have lost.

Brady choked like a dog.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Reading the Steelers forum and one guy says "Without Elliot we win this 30 to 10". So I was thinking without Antonio Brown Cowboys win it 30 to 10. Idiot. Stupid comments some make.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Reading the Steelers forum and one guy says "Without Elliot we win this 30 to 10". So I was thinking without Antonio Brown Cowboys win it 30 to 10. Idiot. Stupid comments some make.
Dude, if we had 2007 Tom Brady we would have won by 100

Rob-G

Reaction score
Would have been the perfect weekend if dam Seattle would have lost.

Brady choked like a dog.
New England losing made it the perfect weekend for me. We still have a 2 game lead in the division and the conference. Schedule gets brutal, but we got the talent and the drive. It's on us. No one else.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
New England losing made it the perfect weekend for me. We still have a 2 game lead in the division and the conference. Schedule gets brutal, but we got the talent and the drive. It's on us. No one else.
Does the schedule get brutal, though? The only team I'm really worried about is the Vikings.

Rob-G

Reaction score
Does the schedule get brutal, though? The only team I'm really worried about is the Vikings.
Minnesota's one of the games I feel most confident about. They're slippin, fallin, can't get up. Road games in the division are always tough. Philly and the Giants are combined 7-1 at home. Baltimore is getting healthy and playing better.

Tampa's the only team we're facing that currently doesn't have a winning record.