Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D-East--- yeah but 25 almost 26 years is way too long to wait....those are generations never seeing a Champ.....dont be suprised game 1 thursday night Sept 9 against Bucs there is much more imgagination both on offense and
defense....what if we put honest beat down on Bucs and Brady?.....no one would expect that......it happens early in seasons that elite teams uncharacteristically can play bad games before they start clicking....that is what i am
hoping for....watched KC do it to Brady and Pats couple years ago.....what do you think???
I think the game will be tight for three quarters. Hopefully, Dallas will have what it takes to put the game away in the fourth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea, I'd keep Turner and try t sneak him on the PS.
Its gonna depend on how many receivers we take. I think Gallup, Coop, Noah, Wilson and Lamb may be our guys...maybe 5 is too light? If they take 6 that's gotta be someone who can contribute to special teams.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That's a issue in itself then because has that guy not been hurt his whole career? Sure feels that way.

I mean that may be true. I know from what I've seen? I don't see it. I think Noah falls victim of playing on a deep team but I'm impressed with the jumps he's made. We already know he's one of the best blockers on the team. That's something I don't think Semi will ever be.

The thing about Noah is every time they have given him opportunities he has just caught the ball. Open, covered it doesn't matter. If the ball is there he comes down with it. There is tremendous value in that. Sprinkle in that he will stick his head in there and dig out a DE on a wham block AND run down under kicks and make tackles and that quickly becomes a hard guy to cut.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
the fact that joseph is playing in the 4th quarter is upsetting to me. He's gonna take some time i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.