Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well, there you go
They did everything they could to give the game away but the Texans did not want it
You mean Dak did everything he could. We just saw a preview of the playoffs minus the final drive.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We dodged a major bullet today! No way did I see us winning the game after Dak threw that INT. It appeared it was game over.

mldardy

Reaction score
IF Turpin doesn't muff that punt this is a multiple score win.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I almost cost us the win today.

Let me explain - I have gotten arrogant before two games this year. The first was Green Bay and the Cowboys laid an egg. Today was the other game, and they tried very hard to lay an egg.

My arrogance is the magic juju here. I promise to keep it humble before all the remaining games to hopefully prevent another instance of this from happening.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Well, there you go
They did everything they could to give the game away but the Texans did not want it

Don't know what their receivers were doing on that Hail Mary.

Hey. There's a ball in the air. Maybe you should try to get that.

At least I saw one of them pulling some Cowboy away.

Jayinem

Reaction score
So is Dak just going to be good for 2 INTs a game? He had a good drive at the end, but he threw an INT that they easily could have scored 7 and if they did we lose. Thanks defense.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
The run gave Carrie’s us lost if the year. He needs to play better in faces like today.

Mactin

Reaction score
An ugly win here. They had no reason to allow the Texans to get THAT close to beating them. They NEED to take this as a moral loss here if they want to have ANY chance of getting to the Super Bowl. I'm not impressed with the fourth-quarter comeback win for reasons we all should know and Dak needs to take a GOOD look at those passes that led to int.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Any competent team puts this game away after the last Dak INT. Serious problems with this offense right now.

all on Dak and boy wonder who keeps abandoning the run the moment we have success.

Surfguy

Reaction score
How was that one Texan receiver who hauled in that bomb ruled a catch when the ball moved at the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.