Game Day ***Cowboys vs Texans pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
Gooooo Giants! Yeah wrong game but much more impactful on our season today than this one =).

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go Cowboys. Although I hope the Giants win big, I can't say these same words for them:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Predicting Pierce gets 30 toes about to se HT run about 46 times and try to use the bears strategy,, they would be dumb to pass more then 15 times against our D. MN found that out and they are much better team.

will they be dumb, stay tuned.

If both teams establish the run this will be the shortest game of the year for us, get out with Dub and 100% healthy.

Id like to see Rush and Davis the entire 4th qtr with backups on the OL etc. Get J.Washington some healthy snaps with N,Brown on the otherside and hey time to mix in Turpin in some true wr routes from the slot., why not?..the 2nd half should be a lot of that, if I'm coahes,,its that type of game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Total domination. Today we make it apparent we're winning the Super Bowl and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Mukuamu will get the start with JK going down, so a lot of young guys in the secondary today. Ready to see the young guns on defense show out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Mukuamu will get the start with JK going down, so a lot of young guys in the secondary today. Ready to see the young guns on defense show out.
no, its Wilson and hooker, Muk will sub in and rotate,

EJK24

Reaction score
no, its Wilson and hooker, Muk will sub in and rotate,

I would imagine we would still see 3 safety sets that would have them all on the field together. Between Kearse and Brown being out, we are pretty thin at corner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would imagine we would still see 3 safety sets that would have them all on the field together. Between Kearse and Brown being out, we are pretty thin at corner.
Im saying Wilson and Hooker are the starters most games..uyou really think this teams' lining up a lot in Nickel and dime(2,3, 4 WR sets?) LOL they will run the wheels off pierce and whomever else they have im expecting about 46 runs called. wont need too much in the way of coverage safety's so more LBs. and run sets

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn’t take a sluggish start and getting behind to wake us up today. We need to work on getting off to good starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.