Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The only time this offence ever hums is when Dak runs with the ball, so that threat is out there for the D. I hate, hate, HATE games in which he won't even consider running, be it playcalling or coaches instructions or whatever. I'm a Dak supporter, but a standard pocket passer he is not. This offence needs his legs or it'll see lots of stalled drives.
This, so much. This offense is a complete horror show when Dak isn't given designed running plays or read options. Idiot play calling.

Pants

Reaction score
That’s why they traded for him , so jones will think they they aren’t booing!

CB61

Reaction score
The D was playing great. Handed the O 2 turnovers in enemy territory and we did jack and squat. But yeah, let's blame the defense and the kicker. Kicker should have been out there for an extra point not a FG. Maybe he misses that and we should only be at 20-14? How much does the defense change with a 20-0 lead if Dak doesn't crap the bed? Think they start playing even more aggresively?
I wish you would just tell us how you really feel LOL I'm with you

seamus18

Reaction score
Yup, send Cooper off the field and run with the receivers you’ve run with all year. Huh?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Wasted our first rounder on a WR, and we all knew it was the QB except the Jones boys. Now we are about to not have anything to show for our losing. The great train robbery by the raiders, Bogger bamboozled again, Matt Millens and the lions and now Chucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.