Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dak said he would take it to a new level !
Titans like it lol, they will be motivated for 2nd half now.

I wonder , is this a "statement" game too ??:eek:

ghst187

Reaction score
I blame a lot of Daks issues on MM and KM. I think KM actually has a pretty good playbook and is generally good but both MM and KM have to manage Dak better, which means not calling plays that let him hang himself all the time. It’s not Tom Brady back there. I think we can win with Dak but not play and game calling like he is prime Payton Manning.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not Daks fault is what i hear constantly…

That last one certainly was hit fault.. but surely nobody is going to beat him down over the one that hit Hendershot in the chest? Or the snap that never got off the center's butt.. I'm fine with calling Dak out for bad plays.. but I am not blaming him for other people's bad plays..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I still think we have the talent to win in the playoffs, but we have to stop with the turnovers. 3 turnovers in one half is awful. Can't be doing that. Besides, we need this game to have a fighting chance at stealing the division.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
The only place that we're having any problems on defense is left corner. Dobbs going after Watkins with success. Would like to see us make a change there in the second half and give someone else a chance, whether it's a redemption opportunity for Joseph or we put Alexander in the slot and keep Bland outside.
Alexander is inactive

Rodney308

Reaction score
Dak does what I do on Madden. I select my play and I already know the receiver that I'm gonna throw it to even before the ball is hiked. Dak stared Shultz all the way.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
And? Nothing but facts. He’s said his improved and worked on numerous things throughout the years but his accuracy is still an issue.

Truth hurts huh. ****.
He's completed 69% of his passes. What truth are you talking about? Know the game!

Cydios

Reaction score
Dallas will clean it up in the 2nd. They're moving the ball, the stupid turnovers are what's keeping titans in it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak has not become a HUGE issue for this team.

Last turnover was on him. The other interception was on Hendershot. Not sure on the fumble. Looked like Biadasz snapped it short, but also looked like Dak pulled out without it. Offense overall just making too many mistakes.

9of11

Reaction score
Cowboys keeping the Titans in the game...momentum is shifting to the Titans....of course making another no name QB look like a GOAT....Dak, dont know what to say....1st int wasnt Daks fault, second was....

Status
Not open for further replies.