Cydios

Reaction score
Dobbs is gonna have to hide tonight

LKnO3kf.jpg
Which eye is she using?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s completely debatable I called 8 on him with his number was eleven.
Daks interceptions from a few weeks ago
Could e thrown the first one away against TB, second verse bears is 50% 50% dak vs lamb bc no one can agree on if lamb could have prevented it at best bc if you want him in that spot you either overthrew or killed your wr with where you thre it in that coverage. Don’t think Dak would fair well without his 1000+ yard receiver. Third one, Blame it on Schulz’s all you want, fact is this is literally the coverage shot, no window guy defender over and under both routes. Also he eyes that play the whole way, which you failed to mention. Did he have to force this pass? Fourth interception:you say communication failure, but on opposing side a smart qb goes throw to dump to te as lb and free safety both didn’t bite on the play and stayed out which he knew and saw when he threw it. Another instance of sailing out your number one on an unnecessary pass. What about brown wide open down the side line? Fifth(giants 1st)is an excuse for a qb that thought wrong, nothing more. Blame it on Gallup but dak threw the ball anyway so he has to take 50% of responsibility for it. Sixth(giants)non debatable, check the coverage as he threw it into triple coverage.lol. Seventh(Indy) threw ball at Gallup hoping for penalty that wasn’t called, calculated aggression agreed. Missed DPI Eighth(Texans) Off Texans 29 first then hits briwns hands. A clean ball off Browns hands is different than a tipped ball into as you said tight window. Have to disagree and give this one to Dak. Listen to announcers during the play: they call deflection as well, either way it was an ugly duckling out of Daks hand as well. Ninth(Texans): Dak, arm hit or not still his choice to release and throw from where he did. If you go back and look at it Schulz has already completed his route when dak makes his choice.lol. Tenth(jags) he overthrew Schultz when he got hit. Regardless it’s on him. Eleventh(Jags):eek:n Brown, it’s not great so he can take 50%. That ball was tipped as well.
Too long to read...I know football and I know what I know. No debate needed

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Titans seem content to just run out the clock. Their objective was really to see if they had a QB for next week and I think they answered it.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Will Neon Deion come down from Colorado and play the #2 corner spot during the playoffs?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember how those great Cowboys teams could always get first downs to r7n out the clock

Not any more

Status
Not open for further replies.