Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
What I'm saying is....how many times have you seen games where the team plays lights out for 60 minutes? It has happened but it's rare. The coaches let the players figure it out or they make adjustments. That's why I asked cause of your comment and if you played, you know how this goes.
Beg to differ a bit.......and since I mentioned my HS play......My coach instilled in us to step on neck, especially if we overmatched a team......not do dumb things to keep a low team within reach. And when that didn't happen, we were shown plays we didn't make, plays we normally make, effort here, effort missing and when that was taken into account......it helped explain what should have been a 35-7 score instead of a 17-13 score.......or worse...... a loss called an upset. Punishment usually followed on Mondays (running, being yelled at, etc). Now I understand you can't do Men like that.....but you can send a message with a cut or two for others to see and garner some focus. (ala Jimmy Johnson)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How much of defense did rush managed to get hurt with three and outs and interceptions. Just bc your boy scores quick and out then right back out on the field. How many turnovers did rush get second chances with compared to Dak?

The Cowboys wouldn't be ranked the number one offense in the NFL, if all of their points and stats just came after turnovers from the defense. When the defense was playing lights out earlier in the season, Cooper Rush led offenses went long stretches of the game not scoring points. The defense was getting turnovers while Cooper Rush was playing also. Cooper Rush had a couple of INTs overturned due to penalty as well.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Gallup was behind the corner there. Hold stopped a TD. Don’t think Vrabel was mad at that one. PI or TD? Take the PI and play another down. Still same end result..,
Yeah, good play by the CB once he was beat. I meant before that Gallup stopped and shouldn’t have. He didn’t seem to be tracking the ball bet well.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
You had to figure this was going to happen when everyone was picking the Cowboys to win by 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.