Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is where a Mahomes or Josh Allen or Tom Brady would will their team to a touchdown. That is the step Dak needs to take. When his team is flat, he HAS to be the difference
This is a meaningless game. Why are we not testing starters?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
I like how you guys always complain about not running the ball. It almost as if the Cowboys don't have this amazing elite run game that you people talk about. It is almost like, giving Dak the ball and throwing maybe the way to go.

But I sure can't wait to hear: "OMG run the ball!!!!" Or the only time we win, is when we run the ball more than throwing it...of course, forgetting, that the reason why the Cowboys even got the lead is because Dak threw it to establish the lead to begin with.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We getting injuries in a game we should be way ahead in. Personally it’s on Moore and the staff. We should be in backups by now. Leave it close playing around later cost you. Put Elliot in so he can get dinged up. Team has made its bed. This was an easy game. He is hurt now.

BigD5

Reaction score
I thought the Jax game was the lesson.
Looks like they didn’t learn anything

So maybe multiple losses would help

All I know is the worst thing a team can do is win a game they don’t deserve to win. Gives you false hope and players think they can continue to skate by and still win

Status
Not open for further replies.