Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Exactly. We already have 17 games but they care so much about "player safety"

Then they even decided to add in Monday night playoff games now. As long as they get as much money as possible, that's what they care about.

Cmac

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. But did you win every game in your high school career? Did you lose to a team that you were supposed to beat? Even when Jimmy coached, they lost games they should have won. It happens.
Absolutely.....but the one thing that was never allowed.......be nonchalant on the field about losing or underperforming what was taught. That was always unacceptable from the coaches that taught me, and personally, I didn't like a teammate that didn't have passion or took the "oh well" attitude. And that got me in trouble with some teammates that I thought didn't care like I did. As much as I expected from myself.....the same was for the man next to me or in the huddle with me.

As for the 'Boys.....I can't accept continued drops or missed blocks (not focused) or someone not getting mad about the effort on display. And when that happened in my day.....I understood some schools had the more talented players and teams, and that included going against guys that went on to the college level.......just couldn't support a teammate that started, but the effort on display wasn't matching that role. Pretty simple......especially the effort part.

Again, in the NFL.....if a MAN is too secure in his position, and the effort or performance is not compatible for such...........Not For Long is what the NFL is suppose to stand for. My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.