Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishspill

Reaction score
It's all defense looks dejected there's no discipline on this team how in the hell can Jerry Jones think that this team is capable of winning anything? I'd like to have some of what he's smoking
Winning football is Jerry’s side business. Making money is his primary aim and he’s great at that.

kevm3

Reaction score
What really disgusts me is this looks like a season that we would have had a top 10 pick but they traded it away

glimmerman

Reaction score
How embarrassing for this whole team. Season done. You have let a lesse team beat you. You let this team win.. Sad!!!

Rajveer

Reaction score
I some how knew we would not come prepared after a bye week. Typical Garrett coached team.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He's a dual threat Qb and we are using him like he's Stafford.

If he doesn't learn how to throw better from the pocket, it doesn't matter about the dual threat. Really, he's just a single threat...sometimes, with his legs. He's sure as hell not one with his arm.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Titans have a really good defense. Can't disagree with your points on Garrett and the offense

They may be good on defence, but we were trouncing them early in the match. If we were calling better plays, I think we'd be in better shape. The sticky wicket of it all is that our coaches have no imagination. We have a WR now. We have a running game. It's time to be creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.