Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
think you can show some creativity Linehead and Dak can you try and put the ball in the HANDS of the receiver

CWR

Reaction score
LOL.. I got it now

We drive for a TD and a tie and leave enough for them to kick a winning FG

typical Dallas game end

:cool:

No Garrett will succumb to the pressure of being called gut less and go for two. We will lose by 1 lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well, TN just missed a wide ooen receiver in the end zone and hit the post on a very short FG. It’s a long shot but there’s still a chance I guess. They look horrendous on both sides of the ball though.

Philly is gonna destroy us next Sunday. Could be a replay of the game here last year.

foofighters

Reaction score
Because Dak would have gotten them a first down already. Instead of 3rd and 16. LOL

That's the relevance.
I said I am debating going to bed. Meaning the whole team sucks tonight. You Dak lovers need to calm down. If anything, I am more sick of Garrett and Jerry than any thing else.

zerofill

Reaction score
OK... so Dallas should have at one point been 21-0... Now Titans miss a field goal. So it is still a 1 score game.

If we win, I can see Garrett saying our guys just kept playing, and didn't give up...

HAHA... I know he was clapping like crazy when it hit the upright.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Garrett clapping makes me want to lose my mind.

Hey idiot, this game should’ve been over in the first quarter and you’re acting like you just won the Super Bowl.

My how the Cowboys have fallen.

He should have been fired this offseason.

I'm down to make Marinelli HC... At least he has a pair.

J12B

Reaction score
Jason Garrett was clapping so loud on that he caused the kicker to miss

Garrett contributing the only way he knows how

vampyro

Reaction score
This team is just sorry, worse than a high school team. Running an offense from the 80s that is not designed to get anyone open. Romo and Witten did make their own plays because of this bs.

CB61

Reaction score
I never felt as hopeless with Campo, but that’s because he was fired after three years. I don’t know if Jerry has it in him to fire Garrett. Sturm is right. An extension is more likely.
If he gets The Clapper and extension we need to all stop watching stop buying any Cowboys Stuff Etc

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
People are blaming the coaches for our players not being prepared. Dallas was dominating the game early. Missed FG and then Dak's silly pass into double coverage on the goal line. We are not good enough to overcome stupidity. If you want to blame the coaches, blame them for not adjusting. The Titans found something on offense and adjusted. We seem to be getting worse as the game continues.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They may be good on defence, but we were trouncing them early in the match. If we were calling better plays, I think we'd be in better shape. The sticky wicket of it all is that our coaches have no imagination. We have a WR now. We have a running game. It's time to be creative.
You hit the nail on the head. We play a vanilla preseason offense. No deep passes to one of the best route runners in the league that you have up a first for. Plus Gallup can get free as well. Slants etc.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
With his 3.8 YPC average and 1 TD this whole year?
Since this is the first gme Ive watched this year, I am going by the urgency, and determination. So maybe I am extrapolating out, but I dont enjoy watching Zeke. He is a shell of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.