Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Geez Dak.

But witten keeps saying what is wrong with this offense. With the philosophy there is so little room for error. And in those critical situations that will come up so often with this scheme, you expect everyone to win their battles. That's fine when you have someone like Brady but you can't count on Dak delivering over and over in those situations

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Turnovers are now even. Not sure the score will be for much longer.

khiladi

Reaction score
Everyone wants to blame Linehan and Garrett and yeah they’re aren’t perfect but that’s 100 on the QB!

Garrett doesn’t call the plays, Linehan does. If anything Garrett is to be blamed for going with Dak and thinking he was the guy and having Linehan change the whole offense for his LIMITATIONS.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The whistle WAS blown. That's the key. Unless that whistle came from the stands.
Yes I agree with that but they changed it. My point, which I didn't clarify, should have been blown dead and stayed that way

lukin2006

Reaction score
The only chance we have with Dak is when they incorporate him running the ball as well...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Fumble is on Dak.

Being in that position in the first place is on the OL. Two penalties killing that drive in its crib.

Just bad all around.

Blame goes all around. Dak needs to secure the ball better and get rid of it. Oline has to stop killing drives with penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.