Game Day *** Cowboys vs Titans 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Guys, this is a horribly coached team. On both sides of the ball. I can't even give Richards a pass because I don't know what he's responsible for. I do know he's passing D coordinator and our DBs still play with atrocious technique.

links18

Reaction score
Another Prescott mistake that cost us dearly we cannot continue having our quarterback make these mistakes game after game drive after Drive I'm sorry all your Prescott lovers I'm just saying it's time to look at someone else

We have nobody else. They didn't want to make Dak uncomfortable with a competent back-up behind him.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Titans OC showing Jason how it should be done.

He has half the talent, is in his first year, and going against a massively better defense.

We could have had him

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Dak doesn't know the playbook, doesn't know where or which way the receiver will break, which is why he holds the ball so long waiting to see where they're going. Can't throw before the break.

Which is why he can do well when the first read wins big, he doesn't need to anticipate.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
#24 is regressing big time, he's terrible. Always chasing the WR after making a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.