Game Day ***Cowboys vs Titans post game thread***

CWR

Reaction score
I do understand that. I think the fumble on the snap exchange was an outlier. No harm done, and that can happen. Especially when the ball is wet. The Hendershot one is one that Hendershot should've caught. That's entirely on him. I expect that he will have tidied that up by the playoffs. As for the third one, I'm not sure what Dak was looking at. He had Zeke open. I do like that he's gotten more aggressive. However, if he sees someone is open like Zeke was, he should throw it to the open WR.

Agreed, and I do think Schultz should have kept his body between the ball and the defender, but it's a risky throw regardless. Plus, I was watching on a 4-inch screen at work, so I might not be the best to evaluate that play.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Agreed, and I do think Schultz should have kept his body between the ball and the defender, but it's a risky throw regardless. Plus, I was watching on a 4-inch screen at work, so I might not be the best to evaluate that play.

From the angle I saw on the replay (I was at a bar), it looked like the had Zeke open. I think he'd have been better throwing to Zeke there.