Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
This is whats going to happen at the end of the season....JG will be fired...Lincoln Riley will become head coach....Jerry will force him to keep the same coaches....

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Garrett is an idiot. 4th and 4 at the 40 and now he punts
My god kellen moore is zero upgrade on linehan....
it doesn’t matter who the OC is the problem is with the HC. Why have so many cordinators come and go but yet the same problems exist?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If this hits 21-0, we are toast. Just keep it to one possession at halftime and there’s still hope.

SWHawk

Reaction score
I'm generally a Jerry is the problem guy, but I really dont know how he can justify having this staff around that continues to waste the talent on this roster.

I mean please Jerry, if you have to give up the damn radio show to get a real coach in here isnt it worth it??

Are you going to waste ANOTHER roster that's capable of winning? Come on

Jerry doesn't want to fire his red-headed son...something he should have done years ago. He's so afraid to be wrong.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The coaching staff is trash. The very definition of trash.
No, it's a staff that cant squeeze a thing extra out of the players they are given.

They absolutely stink unless their backs are up against the wall, Red is about to be run out of town, then they pull a game out of their ***.

Shane612

Reaction score
I thought we all agreed that cowboys plays well in big games.....
I guess to this game isn't big enough.......
:thumbdown::lmao::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.