Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
This team has come out flat in every game except one this year.

if they punted and pinned them down around the 10 they would have been all excited. Plus marinelli brings pressure when the other team is inside its own 30.

A three and out and getting a punt back around the 50 would have been nice. Instead garrett went for a 58 yard field goal for no reason whatsoever. even if he can make it the other side of the equation with field position if it is missed tells you not to do it.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Who had a worse start our D are Offence or Carrot on the side lines clapping telling everybody Good job!!

Shinaoi

Reaction score
The sad thing is that situation that just happened was the exact same thing that happened in the giants game after that long miss! No lessons learned.

CB61

Reaction score
We're going to end up playing this game just like we did all the others with the exception of the Philly game and only play 30 minutes of football or maybe 25 and then wonder why we get beat
It's not rocket science why we lose games it's right there in front of them and it doesn't look like they're doing much about it either that or these players are just a bunch of idiots and they don't get it I don't believe that I believe it's the coaches that are bunch of idiots that can't motivate them starting at the top JJ JG I mean you're going to win some doing that way but not consistently and you're sure the hell not going to any Super Bowl and Win It let alone maybe the playoffs well we might sneak in there because we might win the division but that'll be the end of that

Status
Not open for further replies.