Game Day *** Cowboys vs Vikings 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay94

Reaction score
Love the sense of urgency down 2 touchdowns, just let an opportunity go to waste.....

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Because I prefer to watch the whole game before making a judgement. Since you’re going to stop watching, how about you check back with me then?
Haha, bro... get a grip. This is a continuation of all our starts this year barring 1.
If you can't see it - can't help you.
And dont want to. Continue to live in fairy land.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Game over 90 yard drive I’m sick of Rod... I’m sick of running on every single first down. Playing conservative and scared will always get you beat. It’s a staple of a Garrett coached team. They’re playing tight right now because of that. Vikings gonna put a whooping on Dallas tonight watch. It’s coming

Rod Tampa 2 is old and boomer outed

Gaede

Reaction score
I really hope they get something going, because the defense has no answer for the legend that is Kirk Cousins

Carson

Reaction score
So predictable run on 2nd putting us in 3rd and long that Dak will throw a dump off

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, Dak is just waiting until the third quarter to play his football.

This is all by design.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
You gotta feel sorry for the fans in the stadium .. They plan their night all Sunday, come in pumped and ready to go and scream their lungs out .. and they end up with this ... offense that cannot push the ball 50 yards and a defense that gives away yards like charity..

Never easy with this team .. never easy

:cool:

loublue22

Reaction score
Who have we beaten? Dolphins, Skins, Giants x2, our best win is the exceedingly average Eagles. Every time we play a quality non-divisional opponent it's a clown show. These teams enjoy exposing us as the frauds we are.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I just want to say, every one of you, even those of you I can't stand, deserve so much better than the product Jerry, Stephen and Garrett put on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.